Put simply, my aim is to document the story of your wedding day with images… as it actually happened.
DOCUMENTARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER FOR NORTH WALES, UK AND WORLDWIDE
You may of heard this style of photography referred to as documentary, photo-journalistic or reportage, but all this means is that the photographs taken will be natural and un-posed. This allows your wedding day to run comfortably and means that your friends and family (including the more camera shy) are captured naturally enjoying the day.
My main aim is that I want the images to reflect YOUR PERSONALITY and NOT MINE. This relaxed storytelling style of photography lets your day shine through in the images.
The photography service I offer:
I offer 3 DIFFERENT packages (4hrs, 6hrs & all day) - The only difference is the time i spend with you. You get all the listed below with each package...
– Full sized high resolution Images beautifully and subtly edited, saved onto a memory stick and posted to you first class delivery. No copyrights or other catches... They are your images to use and share as you wish!
– The images on the memory stick are all high resolution files which are ready for printing with no restrictions. Along with the full size files on the memory stick, I also include all images resized for easy uploading and sharing.
– Around 10-15 images within a couple of days of your wedding and resized for easy sharing online and emailed to you… Always good to curb the curiosity!
– I will provide you with a small movie made from the photos that best show-off your day. In addition, this little film will be set to some great music. I generally use unknown musicians and bands that make some fantastic and off-beat tracks that no-one else will have, so your movie is unique and personal.
- The movie will be on the memory stick and also you will have a link to access it online. This makes sharing your images with friends and family very easy... Simply give them the link and they can view the movie of your wedding day anywhere, anytime!
– The use of an instant film Polaroid style camera for guests to use and take pictures of their own. I will give you 20 sots for the camera too!
– Peace of mind and confidence knowing I have professional indemnity insurance, public liability insurance and a wealth of qualifications and experience.
– Hassle free and safe payment. All I ask for is a 20% deposit on booking to secure your day (via bank transfer). The remainder is paid via bank transfer again after your wedding and I have sent you some sample images.
– I have links with an excellent printer and some great videographers, so on request, can provide you with some details to contact these talented people.
Option a – £550:
I will be available for the guests arriving pre ceremony, the ceremony itself and the following drinks reception. (Around 4 hours of shooting).
Option b – £750:
I will be available for the guests arriving pre ceremony, the ceremony itself, the following drinks reception, up to the speeches and evening meal. (Around 6 hours of shooting).
Option c – £999:
Whole day coverage from the morning preparations until the first dance. the story of your day will be told in a beautiful relaxed documentary style!
*** reduced winter rates*** If you are planning a winter wedding (November, December, January, February) then please drop me a line for a personal quote.